Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guest bloggers needed (Ireland/Health)

• 08-04-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I'm setting up a non-profit community website for Irish people with chronic illness, such as CFS/ME, Diabetes, etc

I'm hoping to get some bloggers involved, in whatever capacity they can, be it as a guest writer, regular writer, forum moderator, or what have you.

Please let me know if you would be interested in getting involved. It could be a mutually beneficial arrangement, where my site benefits from your input, but allows you to (transparently) funnel traffic to your own blog/site.

I'm looking for bloggers with insight into any of the following:
    ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia
    Diabetes and renal disorders
    HIV/AIDS
    Cancer
    Lyme Disease and other parasitic infections
    State benefits for disabled people - disability allowance/benefit

Thanks

Declan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 notcrazy

Hi

I'd be interested in doing a blog I was going to set one up myself as it's a lonely journey having something that noone can see and if they do know they don't understand it

let me know

notcrazy:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hey. Thanks for your interest. Please drop me a private message and tell me a bit more about yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Colmb007

Declan,

Have a look at places like myguestblog.com you might find writers on that site that can add good content to your website. They will however also look for a link back to their website as a backlink and credit for given away good content.

Just make sure you checkout other articles that they have done because sometime you can get fluff with no realy point because they are simply looking for a link back to their website.

Advertisement