Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sophie The Giraffe Natural Rubber Teething by Vulli

Options
  • 08-04-2011 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of a shop that sells these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

My wife got a few of these for our little fella when he was born.
    Can't remember where she got them but I think she just ordered tham off the internet - amazon probably.

They're pretty good for an aul gnaw on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

You can get them on Amazon pretty cheaply, Little Angels in Galway has them, if you have a google of Irish baby stuff sites I think a good few of them stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dean3y

Thanks guys I feared it was an on-line jobbie...
    I wanted to go and buy one today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

If you're Dublin based the pharmacy on Georges St off Dame St sells them. They also sell them online. I think it's called MediPharm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I got mine from the organic cotton shop. It's an Irish run website so delivery is cheaper (I'm not connected to them in any way).

http://www.organiccottonshop.ie/

She's a bit of a cult figure is Sophie. I was a bit disappointed when I saw her first but my lad absolutely loves her and still gets her out for a good gnaw (he's 20 months now, has had Sophie since he was 9 months old).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

I got mine online, there is a baby shop familyfare, in Ringsend that sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭fi1979

I think some of the chemists do stock them, I know I heard of some around Cork that had them. I find generally that there can be better baby products in the non franchise pharmacies.

Thanks for the replies, I ordered on-line. Although, if I see one in a chemist today, ill buy it too.. for a spare! ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

I think I saw these at the baby fair yesterday!
    Emm... could have been... argh... trying to remember the stand! Hang on til I see if I can find a map cos I can remember where in the place it was!!!

http://www.bellababy.ie/sophie-giraffe-p-2101.html?osCsid=c9f749f4ddb255f00380599376d0e541

They're in Dundrum (in the town centre near Hamleys) and Galways...

EDIT: I've just seen that you've already got one...

liliq; thanks a mill! Good to know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jackie rohu

GOT MINE IN MEDIPHARM GEORGES STREET THE STAFF WERE REALLY HELPFULL THEY ALSO STOCK THEM IN THEIR DUNDRUM SHOP ITS NEAR THE MENTAL HOSPITAL........ I BUY THEM NOW ALL THE TIME AS BABY PRESSIES

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Got one of these last week (in Bella Baby in Dundrum) after seeing this thread and being curious about what it was. My baby loves it now, tries to get the whole leg in her mouth and then wonders why she gags! :D

Thanks guys, I didn't know about Dundrum! We love it ... and he gags on it too!☺ Doesn't stop him though. We call it Sam instead of sophie! ☺

Advertisement