Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question for sonnenb et al

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

hope you dont mind me directing this specifically at you SB...i value your advice and love looking at your blog

i have posted here about our back garden before
    its slightly sloping and very marshy, rushes growing in some places. the area is huge....approx 50 feet long by 150 feet wide.
    a few weeks ago i set some birch trees in groups as following some research i know that they will grow in wet conditions. they were barerooted trees and they re budding nicely now
    i am trying to 'pretty' up the garden. in another part of the area, i am getting a swingset for my kids and following advice received here already i am going to get those rubber mat thingies for under the swings.

i would love any other ideas or advice though because i really want to get this area sorted this year.

again, hope you dont mind me singling you out directly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Country woman

I'd like to offer some advice/tips but it would help if you can you post a few pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭countrywoman

thanks SB
    i dont have a digital camera and even if i did i dont know how to upload photos
    my brother is meant to be calling during the week and i'll ask him to take photos and upload them for me

thanks again!

Advertisement