Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

romanian ak47 cybergun-mags

• 08-04-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all
    Have had my eye on the Romanian ak47 by cybergun for awhile, the only thing holding me back is that iv heard its hard to find extra mags for it, so basically id be stuck with just one mag.
    Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

um, the Romanian AK is actually the CYMA AIMS rebranded by cybergun. Its not remotely hard to find mags. It takes pretty much any mag on the market for an aeg ak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 autocharge

glad to hear it, happy enough with the reviews iv read about it, so i think i'll buy one, hope its as good as i expect..
    thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

They are lovely guns, well made, gorgeous finish. One of thier newer models... I may look one up myself tbh, its been one ive been meaning to get for a while. I'd deffinatley recomend CYMA aks... real nail drivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 autocharge

Yeh there a nice gun caught me eye as soon as i walked into the shop. Im gonna put a 9.6 v battery in it for a bit of extra kick cant wait to squeeze of a few rounds

Advertisement