Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunday markets

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭

i am thinking of selling some stuff at a sunday market/car boot sale,in or near dublin.i know 2 places,fairyhouse and one on the dart line near the docks.its a one off thing and not a regular stall im after.does anyone know the procedure,eg cost for setting up a small table,entrance fee etc.and are there other places that hold a sunday market/car boot sale around dublin.im near blanchardstown.ta.

Comments

horse7 wrote: »
    i am thinking of selling some stuff at a sunday market/car boot sale,in or near dublin.i know 2 places,fairyhouse and one on the dart line near the docks.its a one off thing and not a regular stall im after.does anyone know the procedure,eg cost for setting up a small table,entrance fee etc.and are there other places that hold a sunday market/car boot sale around dublin.im near blanchardstown.ta.

Dublin Flea, last sunday every month. 35 euro per stall. I did it, and it was packed on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭LID

Does anyone know if there are there any good markets open in Dublin tomorrow (Sunday 10th April) apart from Blackrock...? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Jake1 wrote: »
    Dublin Flea, last sunday every month. 35 euro per stall. I did it, and it was packed on the day.

In Newmarket Square, Dublin 8. It always seems to be busy.

Advertisement