Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sites for Buying Dog Food?

• 08-04-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi can anybody tell me the best sites they use to buy their dog food? Also do you know do all the english sites deliver to Ireland???
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

http://www.zooplus.ie/

Ive used zooplus for years... its excellent.. i buy all my dogs stuff from here... food, treats, toys, blankets etc.. plus free delivery with orders over €45,

Cocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

^^ This place is really good, their UK site often has cheaper deals (and sometimes vice versa) so worth comparing the two www.zooplus.co.uk

Also, www.medicanimal.com is a good site for buying bits and bobs (food, wormer etc.). Both of the above sites deliver to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

the only site I have used is dogfooddirect. The delivery service was excellent. They have a reasonable range of food - Arden Grange, Royal Canin and some others. I think their prices are ok - they have special offers so might be more attractive when these are one.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Super thanks so much for that. Going to check them out

Advertisement