Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Prank Calls

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

If your extremely bored like I was today sick in bed, with googles free calls to Canada and USA over the net here: http://www.google.com/chat/voice/

For the lulz, if you open 2 browser windows, and call 2 numbers at the same time, and if they answer at roughly the same time, or mute one of them until they answer, then play both the calls over the speakers of your laptop or stereo, both calls will talk to each other, with some funny outcomes...

Or you can try the traditional prank calls...

As I said I am very bored today ;):p

If your feeling hardcore you can try triple or QUADRUPLE prank calls!

Comments

Guy 1: "Who are you?"
    Guy 2: "My ass." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,482 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

not as good as the Mayo Gardai one!

at leeast no mention of any rape this time...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭I Love Cheese

What browsers do you use?
    I tried using FF and Chrome and it says please end your current chat before opening another:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

It says I dont have enough credit. Do I have to buy credit first then it will be free? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

What browsers do you use?
    I tried using FF and Chrome and it says please end your current chat before opening another:confused:
    Create a second gmail account.
    It says I dont have enough credit. Do I have to buy credit first then it will be free?
    No I didnt have to anyway.

• Advertisement

Won't work for me, it says I need credit :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Won't work for me, it says I need credit :(
    Are you ringing USA or Canada numbers as they are the only numbers that are free to call.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

Did this before on two mates with two mobiles on loudspeaker and hide id ..loads of you rang me:D

Are you ringing USA or Canada numbers as they are the only numbers that are free to call.

Yeah I was trying to ring the US. It just rings once and then says "sorry you do not have credit" etc

sounds like fun though:D :(

Advertisement