Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel to Carlow?

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Is the quickest way to Carlow from Clonmel through Kilkenny and onto the M9 or is there another way?
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

That's the fastest route imho though some will suggest you come off before you get to Kilkenny and head to the N9 via Bennetsbridge in order to avoid the Kilkenny ring-road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

I live in Carrick and we go to Knocktopher in Co. Kilkenny and get on the M9 there

Ponster wrote: »
    That's the fastest route imho though some will suggest you come off before you get to Kilkenny and head to the N9 via Bennetsbridge in order to avoid the Kilkenny ring-road.

Generally the ring road is fairly quick enough though so you shouldn't have a problem I take virtually the same route every week of a Friday afternoon and i was never delayed on the KK ring road once.

Advertisement