Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel to Carlow

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

Is the quickest way to Carlow from Clonmel through Kilkenny and onto the M9 or is there another way?
    Cheers

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

It's pretty much the only way?
    Even a crow would fly over Kilkenny I'd say :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Clonmel to Kilkenny via Callan and then onto the M9 for the rest of the way to Carlow would be the best way tbh, although the old Kilkenny to Carlow road is pretty much dead these days so you'd make good progress on that too I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

turn right after you pass duggan steel on the callan to kilkenny road. signposted for bennettsbridge and stay going until you come to danesfort where you can enter onto the motorway there.. I travel from mullinahone to carlow daily for college and it takes me 40 mins

Advertisement