Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bat man Arkham Asylum PS3!

Options
  • 08-04-2011 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any suiggestions on where I can buy collectors editions of the above PS3 game (or others) for a reasonable priice?

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,160 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll move this to BA requests and I'll edit your post to include that you are up in the "wee north" ;)

If you are looking to buy online then you can have a look here at the prices.

if its a blocks and mortar shop then you could look in the nearest stores such as Game, Xtra-Vision, Asda, HMV, Tesco etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dai060588

Cheers muffler , lol I'm actually from waterford sorry just new to boards don't really know how to use everything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 46,160 ✭✭✭✭muffler

dai060588 wrote: »
    Cheers muffler , lol I'm actually from waterford sorry just new to boards don't really know how to use everything yet
    Ah! You posted in the North forum initially so I naturally assumed you were based there.

I'll PM one of the mods of this forum and ask them to remove my edit above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dai060588

Thanks for that

Advertisement