Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

gass waterford and the south east

• 08-04-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭

hi campers:D
    got my gass bottles filled today at waterford fuels .
    there behind sheridens garage on the cork road.They can do all propane gas bottles.they can fill the German lime green bottle .
    phone numbers 051 351200 0872387883 .
    they also sell solid fuel stoves.
    co ordinates
    n 52.24131
    w 007.15787

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

camper guy wrote: »
    hi campers:D
    got my gass bottles filled today at <snip shilling>
    is your regulator for the propane the same one that fits the butane ("yella") cylinder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Propane is higher pressure than butane, so they are generally screw on regulators, whereas the butane has the lock on collar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭camper guy

hi all as fingers says its screw on . Mine is the orange cylender maybe give the guys at Waterford fuels a ring first.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

cheers lads, i was hoping it would be the same as butane so at least if a lad needed a cylinder theres no shortage of the "yella" ones,
    they seem to be in every town,
    heres looking forward to the milder weather,:cool:

Advertisement