Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Stretch

Options
  • 08-04-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I was contemplating getting my nipples done for quite a while. The issue is like most men i have fairly small nipples. I was wondering can they be pierced and stretched at the same time. I read somewhere this is possible for other locations but im not sure. I was thinking of getting pierced at 1.8mm and stretched to 2.4mm or somethin similar.

What do you all think.

Am i mad. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Do not pierce and stretch your nipples at the same time. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You could get em pierced at 2.4mm, I had em done that way originally but i've never felt pain like it and they never really healed.

If you are dead set on it get em pierced at 1.6mm or whatever is standard, then let them heal for a year or two then stretch them up in half millimeter increments. I tried to stretch my nipple from 2.4mm to 3.2mm and it hurt like a mo fo, so much so I couldn't do it. Got it done by a piercer using a taper and it hurt like a beyotch.

I've stretched my conches in half mm increments and it's a cake walk, so I imagine it'd be somewhat similar for nipples, just take your time and be sensible.

Advertisement