Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geat Read on Scangers(srumbags)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i WAS looking for a laugh. however after skimming through that load of regurgitated BS, i've come to the conclusion we obviously don't share the same sense of humor... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I don't think I even cracked a smile, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

baz2009 wrote: »

Did you crack anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

xsiborg wrote: »
    i WAS looking for a laugh. however after skimming through that load of regurgitated BS, i've come to the conclusion we obviously don't share the same sense of humor... :(
    baz2009 wrote: »

Yeah it's worryingly honest isn't it? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

chin_grin wrote: »
    Yeah it's worryingly honest isn't it? :pac:

Its not even that its honest chin, its just that its been done to death already, like the hundredth time you hear a joke and it loses it's humor. I remember reading articles on the chavs in england wearing burberry and laughing my ass off at some of the pics that were posted.

I often happen to be downtown in limerick city and theres no shortage of pyjama wearing oompa loompas or guys with pimp canes and tweed caps (it used be a baseball cap hanging off the back of their head) and their shell tracksuit pants tucked into their cotton white runners, even lately theres a trend to wear kids sunglasses with bright red or white frames and dark lens, their necks and hands adorned by argos' latest line in sovereign jewellery.

to me personally its just not funny any more, its tiresome attention seeking! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement