Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you make of these weird shapes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The Russian cloud totally looks like a battleship!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

The first couple look faked and the clouds are merely cloud formation. I've been to Florida a few times and have sat back watching some serious storms brewing and you see these all the time. Nothing to any of the videos, but only my opinion of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

kylith wrote: »
    The Russian cloud totally looks like a battleship!

Are you mocking the thread? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stone roses

tere are things all around us will never understand as mear humans beings and thats a fact!! we are a insect on the back of a mouse in a much wider world!! get your head around that?? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

why a mouse?

• Advertisement

Riamfada wrote: »
    why a mouse?

we are specs of dust in the overall aspect of space time and infintity
    we are insignificant!! , i always think about how little we know as human beings, " to be part of a system you got to die inside, to understand the unknow you got to step outside""

i just keep an open mind thats all!! since the day we are born we are part of the system and we are programmed till the day we die, but along the way tere are things we come across which we dont understand thats just the way it is , it dose not mean its not real becaues of our wonderful programmed human brains says no it cant be!!

caseyann wrote: »
    Are you mocking the thread? :D
    Are you saying it doesn't look like a battleship? What do you see? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I made the mistake of reading the first few comments on the second one. Please help. I think I might be dying of the stupid.

And yes, OP. Coincidence. I remember (vaguely) my meteorology module and as far as the eye formations go, they happen remarkably often, just not beside each other.

As for the cross, I wanna call reflection, shopped and nothing, respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

but along the way tere are things we come across which we dont understand

like trigonometry?

Riamfada wrote: »
    like trigonometry?

trigonometry!! the measure of triangles or objects to define a trun line? still does not explain what we dont understand?

i know nothing its the best view in town! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Yeah there seems to be a lot of weird aerial phenomenon stuff happening around the world lately.The video below is related to the latest round of ufo spirals that started with Norway last year, I don't know what to make of it but it's cool looking anyway and this isn't the only video of it either, it was captured from the side 20 miles away but doesn't look nearly as good

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Reflections on glass from inside the room. Please!

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

kylith wrote: »
    Are you saying it doesn't look like a battleship? What do you see? :)

When you say battle ship it does look like that,but at first glance i personally saw the shape of a cross and hanging head in the first one the second one a cross.Not as good a video.The third i saw a cross but it seemed more faked.
    Yeah there seems to be a lot of weird aerial phenomenon stuff happening around the world lately.The video below is related to the latest round of ufo spirals that started with Norway last year, I don't know what to make of it but it's cool looking anyway and this isn't the only video of it either, it was captured from the side 20 miles away but doesn't look nearly as good

Great video.The skies are a amazing feature when its caught.
    Those videos for me are the most amazing.It would be pretty amazing two different cameras would capture similar images and still be crossed off as reflections.:D

Urizen wrote: »
    I made the mistake of reading the first few comments on the second one. Please help. I think I might be dying of the stupid.

And yes, OP. Coincidence. I remember (vaguely) my meteorology module and as far as the eye formations go, they happen remarkably often, just not beside each other.

As for the cross, I wanna call reflection, shopped and nothing, respectively.

The cloud formations are pretty unsual as i have never seen anything like that in the sky.But i am no expert so i cant say either way.But if i saw them in sky i would be a bit spooked and thats being honest.:o
    The cross shapes if you see them as that( i dont know what shape you see) are beautiful and if you see them with the naked eye,then wouldn't that make you question light reflections or nothing respectively.As those people who videoed it saw with naked eye and picked up the cameras to film this thing in the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

The cross shapes if you see them as that( i dont know what shape you see) are beautiful and if you see them with the naked eye,then wouldn't that make you question light reflections or nothing respectively.As those people who videoed it saw with naked eye and picked up the cameras to film this thing in the sky.

So they say. However, people have been widely known to bull**** for attention. People saying 'Oh wow, it's so amazing' in a video I think is fake is largely unlikely to change my opinion.

Urizen wrote: »
    So they say. However, people have been widely known to bull**** for attention. People saying 'Oh wow, it's so amazing' in a video I think is fake is largely unlikely to change my opinion.

I didnt ask you to change your opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I find nothing paranormal in the videos posted in the first post...

When you say battle ship it does look like that,but at first glance i personally saw the shape of a cross and hanging head in the first one the second one a cross.Not as good a video.The third i saw a cross but it seemed more faked.
    Textbook paredolia really then, isn't it? You see what your brain is 'programmed' to see. People who are religious/spiritually inclined see a cross, people who aren't see something else. You saw the cross-piece on the second video and thought 'cross' I saw it and thought it looked like the radar thingy on top of a battleship.

If it looks like both then I don't think that it can logically be said that it actually looks like either.

Advertisement