Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are these? Aliens? Freaky video.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

The One's in the 1st video looks like martians due to their low gravity on their planet they grow alot taller than people on earth hence the crazy way they are walking freaky stuff this is!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

The first one looks to me like two guys in costumes walking strangely.

The second one.... WTF? A shaky camcorder recording of a video? I can barely make anything out, but what I can see wouldn't convince me that I'm wrong about the guys in costumes.

The third one is too pixelated to be of any use. Although they do say at the start that the sightings are from residents of one area which, imo, would increase the likelyhood of it being a hoax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I saw the second video on the fake or fact programme few months back,they tried to reconstruct it.But just couldn't get it to match.
    If they look like that and come near us at least we can snap them like twigs if hostile.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

In the first video, they look a bit like guys bent over underneath sheets and walking on stilts. Sure they have to be normal living beings anyway because infrared wavelengths correspond to anything/anyone emitting thermal radiation at around room temperature. On average, a healthy human being has a body temperature of about 37 degrees Celsius, the same as average room temperature.

It's a funny-looking video though. The movements of their bodies are certainly off-kilter. If they are people, they're obviously very skinny.

The third video - that thing looks an awful lot like that yoke I saw about two years ago, except it was moving more rapidly. Even if I had had the good fortune to have had a camera with me to video the thing, I don't think it would have registered clearly on camera - like, I'd say it would have been a blur. Yet, despite its rapidity when I saw it, it was like time was 'frozen' where I could register every detail. It was really strange, yet strangely ordinary, if that makes sense, because the setting in which it appeared was so mundane.

But just like the being in that third video (whether it's the real deal or not), it was as thin as a rail as well. It wasn't a human spirit anyway, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, and the woman who filmed the third piece of footage talks about hearing "snapping of branches", "boom crash" and some sort of "voo, voo, voo, voo, voom" sound.

When I saw the thing out by my neighbour's house before (as described above), in contrast, it moved silently. I don't think it was even touching the ground. Its legs were moving up and down and its arms were moving back and forth furiously like it was running alright, but it literally defied gravity from what I could see. It had a head and overall form but I couldn't see any eyes, mouth, or nose. Even so, I knew it was looking over at me. It was so thin, I don't think it would even have had organs. No respiratory system, even though he/it seemed to be breathing, and obviously no larynx. He communicated using his mind.

I know I probably sound mentally certifiable, or as if I'm taking the piss (I'm actually not though - for once), but that's exactly what I saw. I know I'm not out of my mind, even though I'm describing something seriously weird.

I've never really 'believed' in aliens though (I've usually laughed at it all). I don't know. There are a few strange things out there anyway, whatever the bloody hell they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

In the first video, they look a bit like guys bent over underneath sheets and walking on stilts. Sure they have to be normal living beings anyway because infrared wavelengths correspond to anything/anyone emitting thermal radiation at around room temperature. On average, a healthy human being has a body temperature of about 37 degrees Celsius, the same as average room temperature.

It's a funny-looking video though. The movements of their bodies are certainly off-kilter. If they are people, they're obviously very skinny.

The third video - that thing looks an awful lot like that yoke I saw about two years ago, except it was moving more rapidly. Even if I had had the good fortune to have had a camera with me to video the thing, I don't think it would have registered clearly on camera - like, I'd say it would have been a blur. Yet, despite its rapidity when I saw it, it was like time was 'frozen' where I could register every detail. It was really strange, yet strangely ordinary, if that makes sense, because the setting in which it appeared was so mundane.

But just like the being in that third video (whether it's the real deal or not), it was as thin as a rail as well. It wasn't a human spirit anyway, that's for sure.

Oh yeah, and the woman who filmed the third piece of footage talks about hearing "snapping of branches", "boom crash" and some sort of "voo, voo, voo, voo, voom" sound.

When I saw the thing out by my neighbour's house before (as described above), in contrast, it moved silently. I don't think it was even touching the ground. Its legs were moving up and down and its arms were moving back and forth furiously like it was running alright, but it literally defied gravity from what I could see. It had a head and overall form but I couldn't see any eyes, mouth, or nose. Even so, I knew it was looking over at me. It was so thin, I don't think it would even have had organs. No respiratory system, even though he/it seemed to be breathing, and obviously no larynx. He communicated using his mind.

I know I probably sound mentally certifiable, or as if I'm taking the piss (I'm actually not though - for once), but that's exactly what I saw. I know I'm not out of my mind, even though I'm describing something seriously weird.

I've never really 'believed' in aliens though (I've usually laughed at it all). I don't know. There are a few strange things out there anyway, whatever the bloody hell they are.

to be honest, even if the video's are fake or real can we really say it had leg's and arm's and walked around?
    How can we be sure its real?
    i for one would like to know your story in full but if you don't want to post it here thats ok, i understand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

They walk a bit like me after 15 pints...

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

From the video quality and angel one cannot make usre if it was something real or some stuff to creat some sort of remour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

the first video is the same "whatever it is" that fact or faked tried to recreate. They couldn't mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

I'd be interested in seeing the first video played backwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

jay93 wrote: »
    The One's in the 1st video looks like martians due to their low gravity on their planet they grow alot taller than people on earth hence the crazy way they are walking freaky stuff this is!

There's no (certainly intelligent) life on mars.

They are puppets or something... ridiculous video.

• Advertisement
Advertisement