Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Replacement rooflight

• 09-04-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement rooflight for a Hymer S520, 00 REG? Does the whole unit have to be replaced or can i just replace the top which has been cracked? I am guessing this could be costly replacement? Any ideas?

Hen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

pictures and dimensions required ,there's a raft of different types . We can get most of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Mhen66

Thanks. Will photograph it and measure and get back on here.
    Hen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭niloc1951

Have a look here O'Leary Motorhomes they have a huge inventory of parts.

Thanks Niloc,great site
    Hen

• Registered Users Posts: 38 munsterabu

Got mine (for A-class Ducato)at campingcrazy based in wexford ,good online shop/delivery .maybe its just the dome you need (top) but there is not much difference in price after delivery from UK or buying in IRL for whole unit etc. dont forget to buy mastic with it.

• Advertisement

Aidan_M_M
    photograph attached, The internal measurements of the opening are 500mm x 800mm, (meaured from the inside of the internal surround).
    Can i replace just the top as the emchanism is fine?

many thanks,
    Hen

• Registered Users Posts: 28 globcar

I think Donaghey Motorhomes in Donegal are the importers for Hymer in this country, they should be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

As said by globcar,contact Ciaran at Donagheys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

Hen , the sister has contacted the supplier , and is waiting on a price to come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Skylight 01

Cara Motorhomes supply parts and accessories for all types of motorhoms and they are competitively priced, worth an email

• Advertisement
Advertisement