Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert French Document Oral

• 09-04-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

hey!
    i have my french oral next week.
    most people in my class are using a photo from our school tour in paris as their document but i was wanting too do something a bit different.

im going to be working in the gaeltacht this summer and its one where you do water sports so i've stuck pictures from the brochure of surfing, windsurfing, sailing, absailing and the place itself on a piece of paper.
    do you think that would be ok as i want to talk about how i got the job and when i've been there before and then go onto a film i made there?
    what do you think :D

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

sounds good to me, you are much better off doing something different!

our examiner mentioned she was shocked at the fact that every one of us had a different document, said it came as a pleasant surprise as usually she comes across a lot of students with the same one.. said she's been examining for years too so she knows her stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

thank you! i just wasn't sure cos i'm afraid she might ask me something about the boats but i think i'll just prepare something small in case :D

Advertisement