Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feral pigeon on homemade Nyger Feeder

• 09-04-2011 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Today was a mad case of cat and mouse with a gurrier of a Feral Pigeon.

I have a small sieve with the handle bent attached firmly to my cjbirdfeeder defender model through one of the ports. It look v.homemade but is effective and cleans up well.

The pigeon has been spotted (and chased!) on the feeder eating all the Nyger seed:(

I never knew they had a liking for it.

I am now going to adjust my 'design' and have it suspended with ribbon from one of the lower ports. Will also only put out tiny amounts.

The Woodpigeons have more manners and no intererest in turning my feeder into the Leaning Tower of Pigeon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Wild_Dogger

ah , poor auld pigeon :(

leave something out for him too

Advertisement