Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Inclusive Holiday - Advice Needed please

Options
  • 09-04-2011 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hello Fellow Boardies,
    After a very tough year on the family, I am looking at trying to do something a bit special this summer. The eldest is 15 and junior is 13. It will probably be our last family holiday, kids wanting to do their own thing etc etc. I am looking for advice on where to go to book something decent for two, possibly three weeks. Any past experience or pointers to websites/deals will be much appreciated. Any destination considered, Can travel from June 5th onwards.

Thanks in advance,

T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

personally i have used firstchoice.co.uk for last minute all-inlcusive holidays. You have said you'd like to go somewhere decent over the last few years I have had great all inclusive last minute holidays to cuba, malidives, dominican republic.... Only issue is connecting flight but ev en with that I have found great value holidays to lovely resorts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ThinkGreen

Many thanks luvlyjubly, I'll check them out now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ThinkGreen

I've had 107 visits to my post and only one worthwhile contribution....

Shame on the voyeurs who were to smug or lazy to post!

May the fleas of 11 generations infest your armpits... but not in my next Hotel lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭amber2

Hi ThinkGreen

Went to the Bahamas absolutely loved every minute of it like luvlyjubbly booked through First Choice. Stayed in Superclub Breeze All Inclusive, its the only way to go. Did you look at Destinations.ie
    http://www.caribbeancollection.ie/dream-deals/dream-deals-offers.asp
    or tropicalsky.ie
    http://www.classicresorts.ie/dest.asp?d=11

they may have something that tickles your fancy.

with lastminute.com you

can build your own luxury holiday.
    Hope this helps, Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

went to dominican with thomas cook for 2 weeks all inclusive,
    got our own flights to london,

was about 1150 each all in including uk flights.

• Advertisement
Advertisement