Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bootcamp in Sligo?

Options
  • 09-04-2011 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

just wondering does anyone know if there is such a thing as a bootcamp in the Sligo area as I'm trying to lose some unwanted weight and in the process get fitter. At christmas I was 22st 4 lbs and I'm now down to 20 st and have been for the last month so I need to start pushing myself a bit more to lose another 5 stone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

I have a friend who did a bootcamp in Sligo I will ask her about it and get back to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

there is bootcamp at waterpoint in enniscrone

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Think there's one in Merville Community Centre. Used to be anyway. Run by current or ex-soldiers, cant remember which.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

well done so far Casey!

fit sligo run bootcamps from time to time and also have weekly circuit training sessions in the mercy gym...you can find them on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Redbrunette

There is total pro fitness bootcamp out in Union woods in Ballygawley. 8 weeks, 2 sessions a week the number of the guy is 0876676517 r the email is totalprofitnessbootcamp@gmail.com n they do it from beginners to advanced.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 caseyjones01

thanks alot for your help guys. will ring that number in ballygawley

Advertisement