Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info Pics Thread

Options
  • 09-04-2011 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Downloaded a lot of these over the years. May aswell pass on some of them to the good people of Boards.

Kudos to the Authors of course. Enjoy.

rsin.jpg

80131005.png

proxyv.jpg

cryllic.png

nuken.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

nuclearsci.jpg

nap1m.jpg

computerhardwarechartcr.jpg

physics.gif

62903423.png

luckp.png

morsecode.jpg

mathc.png

malls.jpg

magh.jpg

jpegrar.jpg

42921549.jpg

hacks.jpg

groom.png

googlecheat.png

geometry.gif

genetics.jpg

NEXT ONE A LITTLE NSFW.COARSE LANGUAGE> NO NUDITY

56128655.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

tip
    www.tineye.com will allow you to find larger, legible versions of any pictures
    and it has addons for IE and FF, so it's just a right click :)

.jpg and .gif both use lossy compression (especially when some has set the compression ratio too high) so keep an eye out for .png .tif or other formats that don't blur text

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

8RSin.jpg

tip
    www.tineye.com will allow you to find larger, legible versions of any pictures
    and it has addons for IE and FF, so it's just a right click :)

.jpg and .gif both use lossy compression (especially when some has set the compression ratio too high) so keep an eye out for .png .tif or other formats that don't blur text

Cheers for that I didn't want to make them too big in case I broke the Internetz on you :)

spottinghiddenhandgun.jpg

hangover.gif

shemaghm.jpg

Cheers for that I didn't want to make them too big in case I broke the Internetz on you :)
    Some sites give you thumbnail links so you can have the best of both worlds

blackjack.gif

imagesmetric.png

• Advertisement

randoms-mon-awesome-40.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

hey i've over three thousand info pics so if you want to request something i can give it to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

A ZIP File...? :D

Korvanica wrote: »
    A ZIP File...? :D
    Dear lord no,

a/ it won't be smaller since the images are almost certainly compressed already

b/ www.7zip.org just completely wipes winzip when it comes to compressed file sizes (and it's free)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Dear lord no,

a/ it won't be smaller since the images are almost certainly compressed already

b/ www.7zip.org just completely wipes winzip when it comes to compressed file sizes (and it's free)

wut?
    Who said anything about WINZIP? 7z is the only option.

I meant zip em up and fire em on rapidshare/megaupload or torrents or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mr-reiper

I've loved these things since I discovered their existence about a year and a half ago. It's a good thing to remember that they aren't always 100% accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭superelliptic

Post a link if you ever do end up sticking them on Rapidshare - I find these charts to be better than most online comics

Not that I read online comics....

...I'll get me coat.

:D

Advertisement