Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtreme fun fair

• 09-04-2011 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

anyone know if they doin a deal like wristbands where you pay for a wristbands and get to go on anything you want for said numbers of hours or is it pay as you go . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

thanks i check there but no price =/ anyone out by there would be a real help if ye could find out . thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

one of their trucks almost killed me at the rosbrien interchange, was in the left lane and at the last second decided to go right, without checking, I was outside the bastard.

zuroph wrote: »
    one of their trucks almost killed me at the rosbrien interchange, was in the left lane and at the last second decided to go right, without checking, I was outside the bastard.

Did he tell you the prices???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

No, but i did push him back into left lane so he missed his exit :p

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Girlfriends sister went today, Said its €1 in and then you pay for the rides, which are from €2.50 to €5 each - which imo is a lot especially if your there for a while like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Story_Bud

went yesterday and will never go again.They ground is fulled with large rocks and while some rides are good it doesnt seem worth the price,would have been nice if they where doing wristbands as i brought out my young brother and had 70e gone in no time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Story_Bud wrote: »
    70e gone in no time

€70 gone in no time :confused:

hOW lonG is nO tImE ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Predator_

dh0661 wrote: »
    €70 gone in no time :confused:

hOW lonG is nO tImE ?

aS lonG aS a PieCe of StriNg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

went yesterday and will never go again.They ground is fulled with large rocks and while some rides are good it doesnt seem worth the price,would have been nice if they where doing wristbands as i brought out my young brother and had 70e gone in no time

good lord, thats a lot to spend on the fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

The ground is fulled with large rocks

Tis and someones getting a belt of one by the end of the week no doubt but parkings handy, its only e1 to have a nose around, there seems to be a bit if security hanging around so its not all bad + I won a few teddys with my darting skills. :)

Advertisement