Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Oral 11

Options
  • 09-04-2011 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Im just wondering what are the official 5 picture stories for the german oral? Our teacher gave us loads of example ones but I cant tell which ones are the official ones and the example ones! Please answer ASAP.. Oral Monday!
    Also, anyone that has done their german oral already how did you get on and what did you get asked?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Steve!

Rauchen
    Ruhestorung
    Schuleraustausch
    Sommerjob
    Zu zweit gehts besser

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

you have your oral on monday and you dont know what pictures are coming up? why your teacher would give you any pictures other than the official ones is beyond me. your teacher should be fired

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

What??
    We had practiced ours since last year for our oral :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

BrendaN_f wrote: »
    you have your oral on monday and you dont know what pictures are coming up? why your teacher would give you any pictures other than the official ones is beyond me. your teacher should be fired

Picture sequences are an option on the written paper. I find it very very doubtful that the students weren't told the difference. I have always had the 5 oral ones well covered and rehearsed, run extra classes and mock orals and there is always one student who only prepares one because I like totally told them that could choose the one they want:) OP needs to either listen up or figure out if their whole class are as clueless and have a chat with the principal if the teacher is really at fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 keeirs

BrendaN_f wrote: »

we had inspectors last year and we all questioned why the hell he didnt come into our german class. shes appauling. unforchunatly shes the only german teacher in the school so we're stuck with her!

Advertisement