Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

streets of rage - (fan)remake

Options
  • 09-04-2011 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Been playing this for a few hours this morning and absolutely loving it, been worked on for about 7 years with he final version released to the community this week.

Over 100 levels, new and old modes of play, playable characters from the 3 games, and some custom characters, there is an editor too to play with your own levels.

Unsure if I can post linkage to it here (mods?) In this case the dev's are unlikely to get a cease and desist not like some other companies have done to the modding community recently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Link would be class

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm pretty sure Sega have said they're cool with this and Sonic Fan Remix.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Sega have said they're cool with this and Sonic Fan Remix.

That file has been removed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

link, cant find it!!! almost forgot about version 5, played version 4 a good bit and was hugely impressed

edit:i can see now it has been pulled by Sega, feckers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's not being pulled by Sega -- it's being pulled by some dickhead pretending to be them.

You can find the game with just 3 clicks.
    Kids these days :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I want back to it again tonight, it's just pure win.

I would say they dont make them like they used to, but the team have made one like they used to , exactly like they used to!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

The links are gone, pulled :( Lame. Could someone PM me a link to another source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    The links are gone, pulled :( Lame. Could someone PM me a link to another source?

If I had one I'd never send it to you and wouldn't want you to send me it if you had it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

amacachi wrote: »
    If I had one I'd never send it to you and wouldn't want you to send me it if you had it...
    What a useless 15,000th post! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    What a useless 15,000th post! :pac:

Just came in to edit it, the first milestone I was going to bother with. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

Didn't really it was already posted in here, deadly is an understatement.

Advertisement