Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Printing?

Options
  • 09-04-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Looking to get about 400 pages printed off from various notes etc. UCD is looking at 5c per page, anywhere cheaper?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Can't find prices for A4 pages on their website, but I would imagine reads on nassau street would be cheaper. I'd say give em a ring for a quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭CG328

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw a sign in the student copyprint in the library tunnel quoting 4c a page?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mk1600

If you print a PDF (it has to be a PDF) from the color printers you will get the price of a greyscale print.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

mk1600 wrote: »
    If you print a PDF (it has to be a PDF) from the color printers you will get the price of a greyscale print.

You have to send it to A4BlackandWhite (or whatever it's called), just make sure whatever printer you collect it at supports Colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

You can get colour printouts for the price of a black and white page?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah. When you send a printout to the printers, all that does is decide how much you get charged. Whether it prints in colour is decided based on where you pick it up. Pretty pisspoor system, tbh.

Advertisement