Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair raising problem :-)

• 09-04-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys, I know this comes up quite often, but was just wondering had any one any good ideas or advise on where abouts I could get Finesteride, Propecia etc, on prescription.

I am just back from Oz a couple of months and was on Propecia over there for hair less and felt it really worked great. I have just moved to South Dublin city centre and I currently use minoxidil but its pretty useless since I came off the tablets and I can see a big difference lately and its starting to get me down, anywho long story short went to a GP in Dublin City centre and I was told that propecia isnt licensed here and they wouldnt prescribe proscar or finesteride as it wasnt licensed for that route, definitely dont want to go down the buying online as previously it got stopped by the IMB.

Hoping some of ye out there could give me any info ye have on the topic if possible e.g is there any particular GP that is prescribing this or a legit site where you can by it here in Ireland etc

Much appreciated :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Its virtually impossible to buy an unlicenced product in ireland. The only unlicenced product i know of is life saving ones like Midazonal Buccanal for Epilispey

So i dont rate your chances and imagine this thread would be in danger of being closed if someone told you how to buy an unlicenced product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If the GP wouldnt give you a perscription because what you are after isnt licensed in the Republic of Ireland then its unlikely that any GP would perscribe it.That leaves the option of getting it by other means,which would be getting into an iffy grey area legally.With that being said,thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement