Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pramerica vacancies

Options
  • 09-04-2011 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

I have a friend working in Pramerica HR dept and apparently they are looking for experienced Java developers.. if anyone is interested or knows of anyone who would fit the bill, you can contact her here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 crana

she is only interested in getting people jobs as she will get a fee of €1500 for finding suitable workers.....maybe you should aske her for a cut of the profit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

I didn't realise this.. I didn't post her direct contact details here though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

crana wrote: »
    she is only interested in getting people jobs as she will get a fee of €1500 for finding suitable workers.....maybe you should aske her for a cut of the profit

And?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

crana wrote: »

HR people would be excluded from that, only ordinary employees would benfit from it.

Advertisement