Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening my own crech

Options
  • 09-04-2011 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all im looking for some advise on how to open my own crech i pretty much know what i want what age group where i want it how much i am going to charge things like that but i just want to know what qualifications i need to open i am looking to enrole in my local collage in sep but its sooooooo confusingicon5.gif as to which course to take and which course is really benafishal to me and my buissness be graetfull for any advise many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Which do you need more help with initially - getting a business off the ground, or learning what you need to learn to become qualified?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yumy mummy

hi thanks for responding the qualification's side iv done it a bit backwards ha ha like i said i know where i want it and how much im going to charge and what age group etc but its just what qualifications i need that are benifishal to start it all rolling thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This link seems to have all the information you need to answer the questions you have asked.

Also, take a look here for information on training standards and which course to choose.

Don't forget you will also need insurance and Kidd Insurances seem to be the ones who provide insurance for Creches and the like.

Good luck!

Advertisement