Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No cheap hotel for tonight!

Options
  • 09-04-2011 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi , im planning on going to KK tonight for my birthday , spur of the moment thing hench this thread!

2 people i met today told me theres a nice hotel/hostel in the city center for cheap , the only details i have is that its not like a traditional hotel - the lay out and that , its kinda more like apartments? And that the breakfast is supposed to be gorgeous (vague description i know!)

Can recommend a decent, cheap place to stay? 3/4 lads - quality doesnt matter one bit, any place is better than spending the night in the car!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

try lanigans might be worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Kaneda_

try lanigans might be worth a shot.

Just of the phone to them , 20 bob a night each , sounds good.Thanks:)

no bothers, bug bouncer there about 6'5 19-20 stone, you cant miss him, dead on, go say well at the start of the night, make a good impression if ye get slightly outta hand later on will be alot more leniant towards ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

no bothers, bug bouncer there about 6'5 19-20 stone, you cant miss him, dead on, go say well at the start of the night, make a good impression if ye get slightly outta hand later on will be alot more leniant towards ye

Is he still there? Jaysus he was there when I worked there...three-four years ago now

who you? I was probably working there back then! Is this Cain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

He's not his brother's keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Kaneda_ wrote: »
    Hi , im planning on going to KK tonight for my birthday , spur of the moment thing hench this thread!

2 people i met today told me theres a nice hotel/hostel in the city center for cheap , the only details i have is that its not like a traditional hotel - the lay out and that , its kinda more like apartments? And that the breakfast is supposed to be gorgeous (vague description i know!)

Can recommend a decent, cheap place to stay? 3/4 lads - quality doesnt matter one bit, any place is better than spending the night in the car!

Bit late now but they sound like places I heard that the owner of Paris Texas, can't remember his name offhand, rents out or used to at any rate.

who you? I was probably working there back then! Is this Cain?

nope, I was the Saturday night DJ from when it re-opened until the end of 2008! I did downstairs pretty much every Saturday. I'm crap with names, but I'd probably recognise ya Id say

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

i know its late ... but it could have been rafters that they were on about !!

ottostreet wrote: »
    nope, I was the Saturday night DJ from when it re-opened until the end of 2008! I did downstairs pretty much every Saturday. I'm crap with names, but I'd probably recognise ya Id say
    Ah ginger, dexter or something they called you wasn it??

• Advertisement

Ah ginger, dexter or something they called you wasn it??

lol, yep that was me. DJ Dexter! I've kinda dropped the Dexter at this stage though, the joys of growing up and getting a bit more professional!

Would I know you?

You would indeed, I was working there while you were

Advertisement