Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cant connect to htc snyc or make gold card

• 09-04-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

Finally get my dhd back from carphone warehouse after they lost mine fixing it :mad:

So they give me a new phone i turn it on and what do i see right away its fecking well branded with Vodafone bollox !!!!

Meaning i cant just straight root it as they have not only branded it but updated the software and radios on it :mad:!!!!!!!!

So im having some trouble all night trying make a gold card ive tried at least 3 methods so far. And no matter what adb and sdk and drivers i use i cannot connect to bloody htc sync either this is some load of bollox.

If they had of just not lost my bloody phone in first place i wouldnt have all this problem now. More then a month ive waited to get my phone back and more stress now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Finally sorted it 3rd time lucky. But bloody hell why do Vodafone have to brand there phones ffs.

Advertisement