Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 11 accomplishments not unlocking

Options
  • 09-04-2011 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi so well there seems to be many accomplishments im doing which are not unlocking on virtual pro accomplishments. They seem to all be in ball skill category such as:
    2 backheals in a match a game
    get by 3 players using skill in a game
    get by 6 players using skill in a game
    2 assists from corners in a game
    and some more like 4 assists in a game

Well ive tried these on a virtual pro match, and exhibition match and career mode, and difficulty is world class, btw but even if i do them i get no accomplishment, and I am doing them correct like the skill move i wait till the defender lunges in and i just spin by him and the backheal and goals i see happening but i get no achievement. I then decided to go with a second controller and i would just skill move on them (boosting) but again no success. What is going on is it a bug or was the save file corrupted or do i need to be a certain position or something, it is starting to annoy me now. Any suggestions, also would i need any traits?

Advertisement