Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barack Obama coming to Croke Park???

Options
  • 10-04-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

So apparentkly Obama will be making a speech at Croker around the 23rd/24th of May.

I was wondering do you need to buy tickets or just walk in because I'd imagine more than 80,000 people would want to see this event.

I'm realy excited and just want to get the full story.

If it doesn't clash with my school grad night I will defo be going.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That would cool to go to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

karaokeman wrote: »
    So apparentkly Obama will be making a speech at Croker around the 23rd/24th of May

Eh? A bit of overkill if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Eh? A bit of overkill if you ask me.

I'm fairly confident he would sell out Croke Park assuming tickets were not that expensive.

If he comes on the 24th he will supposedly be holding a rally outside the G.P.O or in College Green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

bren2001 wrote: »
    I'm fairly confident he would sell out Croke Park assuming tickets were not that expensive.

Will he be singing and dancing or just one very long speech. Entry would need to be free.

Will he be singing and dancing or just one very long speech. Entry would need to be free.

I doubt it would be free, id say it would be some nominal fee like a tener or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

He will be premiering his R&B album

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

I doubt it would cost anything, who would the money be for?

I doubt it would cost anything, who would the money be for?

To pay for Croke Park and the ridiculous amount of security that would have to be enforced. It would also mean you would only getting people who actually want to see him applying for tickets as opposed to people who would just "pop along"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Not related to music... thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement