Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Dublin Port

Options
  • 10-04-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if parking is easily available at Dublin port - close to the ferry terminal? Need to leave it there for a few days tomorrow but dont want to chance driving in if I cant get a space

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Yep, you can park right beside the Irish Ferries terminal (Terminal 1). Barrier controlled and pretty secure. I have used it several times. Its close enough to the other terminals (Stena, Seatruck etc) too.

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Yep, you can park right beside the Irish Ferries terminal (Terminal 1). Barrier controlled and pretty secure. I have used it several times. Its close enough to the other terminals (Stena, Seatruck etc) too.

Simon

Great, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Simon

Have been curious about this, what's the charge?

Advertisement