Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Potential TUF pairing.

• 10-04-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Just my own opinion here.

I'm all for Chael and Bisping, however i do see the possibility of Chael not being able to do it. In which case i suggested Jason Mayhem Miller as a way of introducing some of the SF guys to UFC fans. Until after last night this dawned on me.

Jason Miller vs Nick Diaz coaching a TUF season. I think it would be fantastic, you guys ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Miller was talking about it last week and asking Dana to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Miller was asking to coach opposite Bisping though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Well Diaz doesn't want to fight Mayhem because of the size difference.

So it's not happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Diaz doesn't want to change weight unless he is getting paid very well for it. He said he won't mind moving weight to fight him, but unless he is getting paid well to muck with his body weight and timing he won't be doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They went to pains to say both SF and UFC will stay as separate entities, yeah right, I give it 3-4 months max :D

Miller is perfect for TUF , Miller + Chale is TV gold !!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    They went to pains to say both SF and UFC will stay as separate entities, yeah right, I give it 3-4 months max :D

Miller is perfect for TUF , Miller + Chale is TV gold !!!!!!!!

They're both Team Quest. But Chael trained in Caesar Gracie's for Jake Shields training camp but I doubt they'd fight eachother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭oneillryano

Miller Chael isnt going to happen either is Diaz miller. Its looking like Bisping and Sonnen but my mate suggested the other day Diaz and Sanchez. I'd say that would be class for TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Would love to see Miller do it and so many possible opposition coaches, Wanderlei, Bisping, Chael or a Jackson guy like Stann or Marquart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

They're both Team Quest. But Chael trained in Caesar Gracie's for Jake Shields training camp but I doubt they'd fight eachother.

Chael will fight any man God ever made:D

Advertisement