Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced Hair Studio - No Receipt, No Contract Copy & No Guarantee.

Options
  • 10-04-2011 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am also a victim of Advanced Hair Studio, but they cheat me little differently.

August 2010, I went to their studio in Dubin, after showing video, Manager (Darryl King) told me that "Advanced Laser Therapy" will solve my problem, He offered me Money back guarantee and also can get discount if I will pay them full. I paid them full amount before treatment, but the Manager gave no receipt with the excuse that printer is not working and he will give me later, but when I insist, he gave me his card and at the back he wrote that I paid.

He also told me that he will give me a copy of contract with the receipt later, which I never receive even after several reminders.

After initial sittings I feel very itchi on my head and start loosing more hair, but according to him it was normal. In Dec 2010, after 7 sessions I told him to stop and refund my money because I am not gaining anything but loosing more hair.

He offered me "Strand-by-Strand" solution with money back guarantee and said that they will adjust amount I paid, but I still need to pay couple of thousands euro more.

I refused and remind him about Money back guarantee he gave me for "Advanced Laser Therapy" but he said he never offered. He don't want to refund anything now.

About the receipt and contract he said he will send through the post, this is more than one month now, after his last promise but I didn't receive anything from him.

I want to go to the court, can anyone advice me, my options?

Thanks & regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

Small Claims Court is your only man, though it is your word against his regarding the money-back guarantee.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from F&A to Consumer Issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 call

Thanks for your reply.

I don't mind small or big, they are cheating so many people. I just want to raise the issue.

Legally they are bound to provide receipt and copy of contract, which has all their promises in written. Did they paid Tax on that amount?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Versaci76

This crowd are a bunch of <SNIP> praying on peoples insecurity. This laser treatment does not work and even if it did give some respite, by their own explanation the build-up of the hormone blocks and kills the follicles so you would have to continue paying them indefinitely! They move their managers around so that they don't have to deal have to deal with the same angry customers for too long. I'm ashamed to say they got over 3 grand out of me 10 years ago and when I sent them a solicitors letter, we found out that it isn't even a registered company! You live and learn - I'd never get caught out like that again. These ****ers should be jailed!!

Advertisement