Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bioenergy for cancer

Options
  • 10-04-2011 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Not sure where to put this. Has anyone had experience of bioenergy healing. a new book claims someone with cancer was healed with it.the healer was on the late late back in gaybo time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I am not familiar with Bioenergy, however do practice other energy healing modalities. Just because it cured one person of cancer, doesn't necessarily make it a cure. By no means, should energy healing be a replacement for any medical treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

This is dangerous stuff to be posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Resend

Rodin wrote: »
    This is dangerous stuff to be posting
    is that in reference to me? can you raise with a mod if you are not happy. i know someone who has this illness and want them to be heald if possible. hence my query, i am not advocating bioenergy over conventional treatment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Resend

I am not familiar with Bioenergy, however do practice other energy healing modalities. Just because it cured one person of cancer, doesn't necessarily make it a cure. By no means, should energy healing be a replacement for any medical treatment.
    i have not suggested it be a replacement for medical treatment. Indeed had a look through the book and they say bioenergy should be used with conventional treatment. also i am not involved with bioenergy nor am i recommending it

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

If there is anything like bio energy than I think it is yet not that popular probably for this kind of service is not easily available every where. But I don't think it can bring any serious harm if given with medical treatment under expert guidance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭missmelo

Only today i was wondering the same thing only if it is any good not if its good for cancer, if anyone has had experience with this type of healing it would be good to hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Why do you do it when you acknowledge that it shouldn't replace any medical treatment?

These types of things give people false hope. If there was a cure for cancer, be it from bioenergy or pixie dust - we'd know about it by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

dlofnep wrote: »
    Why do you do it when you acknowledge that it shouldn't replace any medical treatment?

I have had good experience with it myself. Complementary therapies are called complementary for a reason, and also, if I stated that it is a good replacement, insurance companies would not exactly be pleased.

I have had good experience with it myself. Complementary therapies are called complementary for a reason, and also, if I stated that it is a good replacement, insurance companies would not exactly be pleased.

It either cures it, or it doesn't. I'm sorry, but you doing hocus pocus on someone isn't going to assist them. You should never offer medical assistance unless you are a qualified doctor, using quantified practices.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Id like to keep this to topic of the op, which was a request to hear of other peoples' experiences of bioenergy healing.

I realise the contentious nature of alternative therapies, but it has already been stated in thread that such therapies DO NOT replace conventional medicine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Heard of some who went for it. cant hurt to give it a go.

Heard of some who went for it. cant hurt to give it a go.

It can hurt your pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭dozydelilah

hi i have been to one of these healers not for cancer though, i have to say after a year and a half of doctors, specialests, and all kinds of other thearapies, i am finially pain free...... i dont have any anything to do with healers, only that it has worked so well for me.........feel free to pm me, cause i know some people dont like this topic.....

Advertisement