Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suppliers of PVC fencing (ranch rail)

• 10-04-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭

So far only found one supplier in Eire - fogartys. Would like to get in touch with more suppliers to compare the quotes, etc. Would also be interested in contacting suppliers from NI as well.

What do people think of PVC fenicng? What attracts me to it is the durability and the minimal maintenance required.

Btw, will be installing the fence myself and there is about 140m of fence line.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭ruffmut

I bought some fencing and 2 side gates in golden oak from this crowd in cork. www.ardtech.ie I have nothing to do with this company just a happy customer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

Many thanks. The golden oak gates in pictures look really well. Thanks again, will be contacting them.

Advertisement