Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE!!! Did you see...

• 10-04-2011 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

My friend rode his pride and joy, his vintage Yamaha RD400 motorcycle this morning from Greysyones to Kilpedder via Charlesland. On the return leg of the journey he lost the plastic side panel, as per the photo, (See Below) light blue with the decal as shown. Perhaps if you are out walking and you spot it you would be good enough to pick it up and contact me and I will gladly collect it and return it to its grateful owner.

He is really gutted about the loss, and we spent a good part of this afternoon retracing the route, but to no avail. He has it restored to practically new condition so it's return would mean a lot to him. It appears some kind soul may have picked it up and are hoping to re-unite it with it's owner. I sure hope so.

Thanks in advance,

TG
    Tagged:

Advertisement