Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Julian de Burgh-anyone had accurate readings?

Options
  • 10-04-2011 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Has anyone been to julian de burgh in georges st arcade? i had a reading with him, he spend a good bit of time and was very convincing but Im just wondering has any of his predictions actually come true for anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

No for me ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 amika

are there any that are accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

rubbish. told me he'd tell it to me straight. got nothing right, was so mad after paying 50 quid to this chancer when i left

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Sounds very bad! In my view if the client couldn't find any reading of a reader satisfying than the reader should better considering reasons behind and should return back the money if found valid. I mean a person fails to deliver a perfect reading than one should return back the money.

went to grainne on south william st today, she gave me a nearly identical reading to julian

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

amika wrote: »
    went to grainne on south william st today, she gave me a nearly identical reading to julian
    What kind of things were you told? (If you dont mind sharing?)

its just a relationship thing, basically both of them told me the same thing about how he feels and also a similar time frame that things are going to happen in

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

its just a relationship thing, basically both of them told me the same thing about how he feels and also a similar time frame that things are going to happen in

never been to Julian but have seen Grainne & tbh i wouldnt be taking her word for anything, shes not psychic, good card reader but nothing more

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

been to julian, grainne, june and eddie who were all in the same area and i think all share the same script. was told similar bunk from the lot of them!

Is tarot reading ever accurate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Is tarot reading ever accurate?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭squonk

Julian DeBurgh....

Did he tell you he'd never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight? :D

Advertisement