Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband speed testing software

• 10-04-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this is out there but I just cant find anything that does exactly what I am looking for. Plus I was hoping someone knew of a good version of what I am looking for.

So I want to install a piece of software onto my server and leave it there. I want that software to test my broadband connection on a regular basis (possibly have me set the time intervals to once every 10 mins or once an hour or something like that) and then allow me to look at the speed results and possibly compile statistics for me so I can see if there is any issues and also so if there are issues so I can show my ISP

Any suggestions? Dont mind if I have to pay for it, but if there is open software or freeware that is good thats always better

Advertisement