Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Links Modules (LCVP) Enterprise/action plan question.

• 10-04-2011 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I have a question regarding the Enterprise/Action plan in LCVP. Its a bit of a weird question I know but I would really appreciated it if someone could help me out before tonight because I have to have the report done by tomorrow :(

Well my report is on a video day that we "organised" in the school.
    We never actually held the event do. So im writing my report and I wanna talk about, for one of my research methods, how we dismissed some of the films we were going to show for a particular reason, like the age rating or whatever.

So I just want to know when talking about what films we picked should I mention the actual name of the film?

For example: "We researched all of the films on the internet. One of the films was rated 18 on the website www.IFCO.ie." should I say this or should I say, "We researched all of the films on the internet. One of the films, “Mr. Nice” was rated 18 on the website www.IFCO.ie."

Or for example: "The films we decided to show on the day were, The Hangover, Due date, The Simpsons movie and Scott Pilgrim vs The world."

There are many other parts where I could mention the name of the films, like when im talking about what the films we were going to show on the day were, should I actually mention the names of the films?

How would the examiner feel will, he deduct marks for the mention of the film names or what?

I know it seem like a silly question but its slowing down the writing of my report I really need help here!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is your teacher signing off on an activity that was not actually done? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

spurious wrote: »

ha dont sound so suprised the same thing happened to a few of the groups in my school too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 plosh

Ye we didn't actually carry out an Action plan so I just really have to use my imagination abit. We held a little mock brainstorming session to organise what we were going to do and the information we were going to put in the Report but everyones is different haha.
    Were all doing it on a video day but everyone is going to mention somwthing different.
    Like the prices we charged for the tickets, what films we showed and how much we made.
    I wonder will the examined deduct marks for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

spurious wrote: »
    I think for the Enterprise/Action Plan it isn't necessary to actually carry out the event, just to plan it. That's what our teacher said. We carried ours out anyway (Bake Sale)

Advertisement