Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"MMA-Fit" opening on Abbey st

• 10-04-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    just a quick note about "MMA-Fit" which i am opening up shortly on Abbey St, Dublin 1. It is a small personal training company which will incorporate all(or as many as the clients wants) aspects of MMA as your cardio training, rather than the traditional treadmill, bike etc...

I will have a matted area, padded walls, 5ft punch bag, kick pads, focus pads, kettlebells, deck gym weight bench, and plenty of resistance bands.

PM me now to arrange your FREE assesment :)
    Thanks
    Gary Morris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Best of luck with things Gary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Anyone in the area looking for 1 on 1 training with a difference should give this a try-can do no harm doing a trial session.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Interesting idea, best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 715 ✭✭✭HellsAngel

Judomad wrote: »
    Hi all,
    just a quick note about "MMA-Fit" which i am opening up shortly on Abbey St, Dublin 1. It is a small personal training company which will incorporate all(or as many as the clients wants) aspects of MMA as your cardio training, rather than the traditional treadmill, bike etc...

I will have a matted area, padded walls, 5ft punch bag, kick pads, focus pads, kettlebells, deck gym weight bench, and plenty of resistance bands.

PM me now to arrange your FREE assesment :)
    Thanks
    Gary Morris
    Will that be in/near Ben Dunne fitness centre on Abbey St ? What about prices ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

HellsAngel wrote: »
    Will that be in/near Ben Dunne fitness centre on Abbey St ? What about prices ?

Im about 100meters from O Connell St :)
    opposite the side door into Penneys........il PM you about prices :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MMA-Fit-Personal-Training/100162990071115

• Advertisement
Advertisement