Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does ITB send out any letters of intention after interviews?

Options
  • 10-04-2011 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all

I am due to go to ITB for assessment in the coming weeks as a mature student. I was wondering if they wait until the official offers are made during the summer or due they let you know of any intentions to make an offer like some other institutions do shortly after the assessment?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

CylonYoda wrote: »
    Hi all

I am due to go to ITB for assessment in the coming weeks as a mature student. I was wondering if they wait until the official offers are made during the summer or due they let you know of any intentions to make an offer like some other institutions do shortly after the assessment?

Any help would be appreciated.

I think they can provisionally give you an indication, but that the final letter is the only item that has any weight. Try email them for clarification!

Advertisement