Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is sims better on PS2 or DS

Options
  • 10-04-2011 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

well? which should i go for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a review. Moved to main games forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Avoid the DS. The game is very poor on it imo. Have not played it on ps2 but it looks much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They are completely different, but the PS2 version was fine as far as I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

Played the DS one and it is awful, I mean really awful. I would be a huge sims fan but I was so disappointed. Haven't played the playstation one but I would imagine it would be better. But it you want a proper sims experience, the best will always be the pc version.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Mr E wrote: »
    Not a review. Moved to main games forum.

This really highlights how dead some of the Games forums are when a mod doesn't move a Sims thread to The Sims sub-forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Feck... never even crossed my mind, quarryman... :)
    Moving there now.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

The Sims is terrible on the DS. Don't go near it! Sims 2 on the PS2 has 2 player, its a bit of fun, and there's more freedom to do things in the game as opposed to the DS version.

Generally the games on the PS2 is better than the DS versions, with maybe the exception of MySims on the DS, that's pretty good, but its more of an Animal Crossing game than an actual Sims game.

Advertisement