Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: ticket for 2 Many DJs at the Savoy

Options
  • 10-04-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking to pick up a ticket for 2 Many DJs on Friday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

>From Dublin
    >Isn't going to the far superior Apparat in the Button Factory that night
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭dj_

Went to see 2 Many DJ's last time they played the Savoy. It was disappointing to say the least.

Didn't even realise they were playing for the first half an hour. Thought it was a warm up act :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 audieew

I have 2 tickets for sale if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

dj_ wrote: »
    Went to see 2 Many DJ's last time they played the Savoy. It was disappointing to say the least.

Didn't even realise they were playing for the first half an hour. Thought it was a warm up act :rolleyes:

actually you'd be (nearly) forgiven for making that error as the handover between warm up and main act was seamless, the music kept playing etc. However two lads in front of the decks should have been a tell tale sign too ;)

It was an OK night, nothing outstanding. But I actually think the whole 2Many DJs craze is fading now, initially it was cool and impressive but now it's a tad stale. I think they are still mixing the likes of AC/DC and the Undertones tracks...c'mon lads, don't get lazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

audieew wrote: »
    I have 2 tickets for sale if anyone is interested?

Are these still for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 ferneo

Hi, are the tickets still for sale? Am near cork and would be very interested! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭t1mm

A friend of mine has a ticket for sale. Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll get him to give you a call in the morning. Cheers

Advertisement