Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow im back on Halo

• 10-04-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭

I returned to Halo after stopping in early november, got from Major grade 1 to Lt. colonel Grade 2 in like 3 weeks, This game just got fun again! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

That's some jump in Rank, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

ya they give you alot more credits as you increase your rank, helps you level up faster once you've gotten past captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Hi guys bit late on the boat, but i got halo reach yesterday, its my first halo game after years of playing cod. This is such an amazing game! If anyone is up for a few games my gamertag is skaverla (XBL). Cheers

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I returned to Halo after stopping in early november.......This game just got fun again! :D

Me too, it feels like they've ironed out some of the niggles i had, in particular with firefight, which i play loads. There seems to be way less laggy games, the game modes all seem to have been tweaked, the betrayal booting annoyances have been sorted out, and they've split up the "just for fun" spam modes like rocketfight and sniperfight and stuff from the actual firefight matches, which are way more tactical.

There's still nobody talking tactics online, but meh. I'm just happy i've been getting some replay value out of my €50.

Advertisement