Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Priaia De Rocha - The algarve

• 10-04-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    Just lookin for a few opinions on this one. A few of the lads are heading to priai de rocha next month. I dont really want to go because i dont think it will be a very lively place.The lads dont care about the nightlife. Anyone have any experience of this place. I was there a few year ago just on a day trip and it looked fairly dead. What should i expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭YoureSoVain

Can't remember names or places but I was there a few years ago and it was VERY lively . seemed to be much busier than its neighbouring towns(?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

plenty of pubs, not so many nightclubs. it's full of old people TBH!
    I'm not into clubs but if that's what you're looking for I think you're looking in the wrong place.

On the other hand, when there's a few of ye going, you can have the craic yourselves anyway. You'll still have clubs/late night drinking etc., just maybe more limited than the likes of Ibiza!:D

Advertisement