Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re ag science project query

• 10-04-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

i wrote perhaps a week ago about my ag science project.

I wrote wanting opinions of people of whether they thought having a week to do an entire ag science project was a bit much .. considering i had my oral (honours).

I only got one reply from rainbrowtrout and i want to clarify that i never said that project had anything to do with the orals. Just that i had the entire thing to do on the week of MY irish oral

what does anyone else think .. was a week a bit much?

also to rainbrow trout im well aware that the deadline was the 31st.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Stressica wrote: »
    i wrote perhaps a week ago about my ag science project.

I wrote wanting opinions of people of whether they thought having a week to do an entire ag science project was a bit much .. considering i had my oral (honours).

I only got one reply from rainbrowtrout and i want to clarify that i never said that project had anything to do with the orals. Just that i had the entire thing to do on the week of MY irish oral

what does anyone else think .. was a week a bit much?

also to rainbrow trout im well aware that the deadline was the 31st.

seeing as your making personal. I said read the ag science thread. All of your project work should have been done over the last few years. Not one week.

Other people's opinions on whether you had enough time to do it are hardly relevant, there was a deadline. I find it hard to believe that the first time you were told about the project in any shape or form was one week before it was due in.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 LimkUL

I have not read the other thread however I do believe rainbowtrout is right having done Ag Science myself, You should be well aware of the course and its requirment the project is a major part including farm visits etc..., we began ours in 4th Year getting a little bit done at a time. I assume the inspector maybe arriving soon?

However I do know of one person to complete the majority of theirs in one week that included skipping school days and late nights! Having said that it is possible, with the right resources available!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Stressica wrote: »

I only got one reply from rainbrowtrout and i want to clarify that i never said that project had anything to do with the orals. Just that i had the entire thing to do on the week of MY irish oral.
    Why did you have the entire thing to do in one week?

Advertisement