Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xperia x8 unlock?

Options
  • 10-04-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

hi there,
    I've an xperia x8 on PAYG with vodafone and i'm looking to get it unlocked. can anyone recommend anywhere cheap to get it done? had a nsoey in the shops around the ilac centre and they're quoting €35 which seems a bit steep. anywhere south dublin (or anyone with a spare unlock code on a billpay account!) thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€35 isnt that steep for the X8 tbh. I dont think you will find it that much cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Just put €127 of credit (a touch of the old punt there) in your account and Vodafone will be happy to provide the code and you'll still have the credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stanley 2

high I got unlock code of vodafone but I cant find out how or where to enter the code can any one help

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Deesy

stanley 2 wrote: »
    high I got unlock code of vodafone but I cant find out how or where to enter the code can any one help

try to put sim from another mobile operator, phone should ask you a code

Advertisement