Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90 SI - need a part from an old one if anybody has to spare?

Options
  • 10-04-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im looking for the impeller housing for the T90 SI... (its the plastic cup shaped unit attached to the motor base that houses the motor impeller)...

One of the four ears snapped off enough to allow a leak due to the force of the ice during the bad weather... cant afford to fork out 220 Euro for a new t90 XR model or the £80GBP for a new full motor and impeller housing assembly (you cant buy the housing separately:mad:)! so if anyone out there has the impeller housing for the old T90 Si for sale or as a donation i would really appreciate it.

I can pick up in the Leinster area if needed... please PM if you could help us out.

Part required is marked out in the attached pic...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

iv one out in the shed i replaced last year on a job, nearly 100% sure its an si, was still in working order when i changed it to an xr. its all urs if ya want it, im based in baldoyle dublin 13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Singo71

sorry to butt in but i am in a simalar postion its just that i need the other half of this assembly (the motor part) tried to source but way to expensive and cant afford a refit at the moment any help greatly appreciated willing to pay and can travel plz pm me with any help

thanks
    John

hiya lads i think i have the parts your after, please check the pics

for the motor the carbon brushes have not got much meat left on them and will need to be replaced before fitting i reckon

stephen

hope the parts are what yous were after lads,

jus a note on the motor, be no harm to change the brushes as i checked them and they were nearly worn out,

be no point fitting it cause it will probably only work for a couple of months

stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Singo71

thanks ste part worked a treat:D. but after taking out the motor i found my white part has a leak as it was also frost damaged shower still unuseable think this shower is crying out to be changed

thanks for your help
    John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Stephen you legend!

Part worked a treat and the shower is back up and running perfectly!

Thanks again... my faith in mankind (and boards) is restored! :D

if i get a hold of another t90si ill let ya know john

Advertisement